9.5km │ Davos – Davos │ +/–162m
In response to many requests, the former K10 has once again been included in the programme. This route is especially suitable to connoisseurs of running and those accompanying them. The shared Finish with the world class runners gives everyone the feeling of a special kind happiness.
K10 Plus for accompanying persons
In order to treat the accompanying persons with a unique experience during the K10 we recommend the K10 Plus.
Saturday, 28 July 2018
Start and Finish
Midday in Davos │ 02.30 pm in Davos
Davos – Clavadel – Davos
Length of the route and altitude difference
9.5km │ +/-162m
Highlights along the route
Here you can find all other important information about the race.
Starting fee and services provided K10
|1. Phase |
(01.12.17 - 28.02.18):
CHF 60 (CHF 45)
|2. Phase |
(01.03.18 - 26.07.18):
CHF 70 (CHF 55)
(In brackets is the starting fee for youths under 18 years of age)
Included in the price are the following services:
- Swiss Runners Ticket (return ticket from all Swiss railway stations)
- Regio Ticket (unlimited movements in most parts of Graubünden from 21st to 29th July 2018)
- Food/Beverage stands for athletes along the route
- First aid posts
- Start and ranking lists with split times (downloadable)
- Diploma (downloadable)
- Participation gift
- Organisational contribution with Value Added Tax.