TCS New York City Marathon 2017
Come and join us at the TCS New York City Marathon 2017. Our personal coach and guide will be Viktor Röthlin. The Swissalpine Marathon Davos and TCS New York City Marathon are official international travel partners.
Travel dates 2017
Thursday, 2 November 2017 – direct scheduled flight to New York
Sunday, 5 November 2017 – Participation in the TCS New York City Marathon
Monday, 6 November 2017 – direct scheduled flight to Zurich
Tuesday, 7 November 2017 – Arrival in Zurich.
Package and services:
- Direct scheduled flight: Zurich–New York–Zurich in economy class
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge
- 4 nights in a 4-star hotel next to Central Park
- Private bus transfers New York airport – hotel – New York airport
- Private bus transfer hotel – marathon start line
- Guaranteed start place at the New York City Marathon 2017
- Travel guide and run support by Viktor Röthlin and Globetrotter / Ochsner Sport
Exclusive travel guide
Viktor Röthlin: Viktor Röthlin was the 2010 European Champion in marathon running and at the European Championships 2006 he won the silver medal and at the World Championships 2007 the bronze medal. He advises participants at the races and gives expert tips and information.