23.8km │ Klosters – Davos │ +629m / -279m
This is the secret tip in the Swiss alpine Irontrail programme. It follows the former track of the Walser folk through Monbiel, the furthest village of the Walsers in the valley of Prättigau. Subsequently, it leads through a wildly romantic gorge, over the Wolfgang Pass, and finally passes the delightful Lake of Davos. This is an event for those who know how to enjoy themselves.
Saturday, 28 July 2018
Start and Finish
09.45 am in Klosters │ 03.15 pm in Davos
Klosters – Wolfgangpass Wolfgang Pass – Davos
Length of the route and altitude difference
23.8km │ +629 m / –279m
Highlights along the route
Monbiel, Stützbachschlucht, Wolfgangpasse, Davosersee
Here you can find all other important information about the race.
Find hotel offers in Klosters here.
Starting fee and services provided K23
|1. Phase |
(01.12.17 - 28.02.18):
CHF 70 (CHF 55)
|2. Phase |
(01.03.18 - 26.07.18):
CHF 80 (CHF 65)
(In brackets is the starting fee for youths under 18 years of age)
Included in the price are the following services:
- Swiss Runners Ticket (return ticket from all Swiss railway stations)
- Regio Ticket (unlimited movements in most parts of Graubünden from 21st to 29th July 2018)
- Food/Beverage stands for athletes along the route
- Transport for athletes’ baggage
- First aid posts
- Start and ranking lists with split times (downloadable)
- Diploma (downloadable)
- Participation gift
- SMS Service
- Organisational contribution with Value Added Tax.