42.9km │ Davos – Davos │ +/- 1425m
This extremely popular mountain marathon is a classic. It leads through the charming valleys Dischma and Sertig, and continues along the former mule track over the Scaletta Pass. In response to many requests, it again follows the panoramic trail. Over the Sertig Pass and passed the lovely Sertig Dörfli it leads back to Davos.
Saturday, 28 July 2018
Start and Finish
08.00 am in Davos │ 06.00 pm in Davos
Davos –Scaletta Pass –Sertig Pass – Davos
Length of the route and altitude difference
42.9 km │ +/–1425m
Highlights along the route
Dischmatal, Scalettapass, Panoramatrail, Sertigpass, Sertig Dörfli
Qualification points UTMB® 2019
Finisher of K43 receive 1 qualifying point for the UTMB® 2019
Here you can find all other important information about the race.
Starting fee and services provided K43
|1. Phase |
(01.12.17 - 28.02.18):
|2. Phase |
(01.03.18 - 26.07.18):
Runners who live in the canton of The Grisons, receive a discount of CHF 10.00.
Included in the price are the following services:
- Swiss Runners Ticket (return ticket from all Swiss railway stations)
- Regio Ticket (unlimited movements in most parts of Graubünden from 21st to 30th July 2018)
- Food/Beverage stands for athletes along the route
- First aid posts
- Start and ranking lists with split times (downloadable)
- Diploma (downloadable)
- Participation gift
- SMS Service
- Organisational contribution with Value Added Tax.