This unique night trail offers a very special experience in the Swiss Alps. The Start occurs shortly before nightfall, and is exceptional for those who love running at night. There is also plenty of time during the race to appreciate the spectacular dawn on the Sunday.
Saturday, 28 July 2018 to Sunday, 29 July 2018
Start and Finish
8.15 pm in Bergün │ 10.00 am in Davos
Bergün – Keschhütte – Sertigpass – Davos
Length of the route and altitude difference
39.1 km │ +1989m / –1828m
Highlights along the route
Alp Muotta, Keschhütte, Sertigpass, Sertig Dörfli
Qualification points UTMB® 2019
Finisher of T39 receive 2 qualifying points for the UTMB® 2019
Here you can find all other important information about the race.
Starting fee and services provided T39
|1. Phase |
(01.12.17 - 28.02.18):
CHF 130 (CHF 110)
|2. Phase |
(01.03.18 - 26.07.18):
CHF 150 (CHF 130)
(In brackets is the starting fee for youths under 18 years of age)
Runners who live in the canton of The Grisons, receive a discount of CHF 10.00.
Included in the price are the following services :
- Swiss Runners Ticket (return ticket from all Swiss railway stations)
- Regio Ticket (unlimited movements in most parts of Graubünden from 21st to 29th July 2018)
- Food/Beverage stands for athletes along the route
- Transport for athletes’ baggage
- First aid posts
- Start and ranking lists with split times (downloadable)
- Diploma (downloadable)
- Participation gift
- SMS Service
- Organisational contribution with Value Added Tax.