The prologue of the Swissalpine in the Engadine offers such attractive landscape that it will soon become the most beautiful trail marathon in the world! It is perfect for attunement and acclimatization for long trails, and is additionally an interesting upgrade of the Highseven.
Saturday, 21 July 2018
Start and Finish
10.00 am in Samedan │ 08.00 pm in Samedan
Samedan – Alp Muntatsch – St. Moritz – Lej dals Chöds – Pontresina – Muottas Muragl – Samedan
Length of the route and altitude difference
43.5 km │ + 2574m / - 2574m
Highlights along the route
Alp Muntatsch, Lej dals Chöds, Chamanna Segantini, Muottas Muragl
Qualification points UTMB® 2019
Finisher of T43 receive 3 qualifying points for the UTMB® 2019
Here you can find all other important information about the race.
Starting fee and services provided T43
|1. Phase |
(01.12.17 - 28.02.18):
|2. Phase |
(01.03.18 - 19.07.18):
Runners who live in the canton of The Grisons, receive a discount of CHF 10.00.
Included in the price are the following services:
- Swiss Runners Ticket (return travel from all Swiss railways stations)
- Regio Ticket (unlimited movements in most parts of Graubünden from 21st to 29th July 2018)
- Food/Beverage stands for athletes along the route
- First aid posts
- Start and ranking lists with split times (downloadable)
- Diploma (downloadable)
- Participation gift
- SMS Service
- Organisational contribution with Value Added Tax.