The prologue in the Engadine is extremely attractive from landscape point of view. It is perfect for tuning and acclimatisation for the long trail T88 and is also an interesting upgrade of the Highseven.
Saturday, 20 July 2019
Start and Finish
08.00 am in Samedan │ 08.00 pm in Samedan
Samedan – Alp Muntatsch – St. Moritz – Lej dals Chöds – Pontresina – Muottas Muragl – Samedan
Length of the route and altitude difference
43.5 km │ + 2574m / - 2574m
Highlights along the route
Alp Muntatsch, Lej dals Chöds, Chamanna Segantini, Muottas Muragl
Qualification points UTMB® 2020
Finisher of T43 receive 2 qualifying points for the UTMB® 2020.
Here you can find all other important information about the race.
Starting fee and services provided T43
|1. Phase |
(01.12.18 - 31.03.19):
|2. Phase |
(01.04.19 - 18.07.19):
Residents of the canton of the Grisons receive a discount of CHF 10.00.
Included in the price are the following services:
- Swiss Runners Ticket (return travel from all Swiss railways stations)
- Regional Ticket (choice of travel in many parts of the Grisons from 20 – 28th July 2019)
- Running and catering facilities
- Medical assistance
- Start and ranking list with interim times (download)
- Certificate (download)
- Event present
- Text message service
- Organisational contribution and VAT